You could be one of 12 lucky winners to enjoy their order... on us! Simply place an online order before midnight (AEDST) tonight for your chance to win back the total value of your purchase.
Plus right now, buy one item and you’ll get 50% off the second.† It’s the perfect time to shop our new arrivals. Good luck!
^Terms & Conditions
- The promotion is open to Jeanswest customers in Australia and New Zealand, 18 years of age and older.
- The promotion is a game of chance.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- To be eligible for entry, customers must make an online purchase at www.jeanswest.com.au between 12pm midday – 12am midnight (AEDST) Wednesday 21 October 2015. There is no minimum or maximum online order purchase value. Maximum three (3) entries (online orders) per customer during the competition period. Jeanswest will randomly draw one order per hour, each hour, starting from 12pm midday (AEDST) until 12am midnight (AEDST), Wednesday 21 October 2015, at the Jeanswest Head office, 14-16 Yarra Street South Yarra, VIC 3141.
- The competition commences at 12pm (AEDST) Wednesday 21 October 2015 and concludes at 12am (AEDST) Wednesday 21 October 2015.
- The estimated prize pool value is up to $2,400 AUD. The total prize pool will be determined by the total value of the 12 randomly drawn Winner’s online orders. Winners will receive a full refund for the purchase price of their online order. The refund will be processed automatically within 10 business days from the winner’s public announcement.
- Winners may exchange items won within 30 days of purchase, and must provide their online order number at the time of exchange. Won items may only be exchanged for product of equal or lesser value. No refunds or change will be given.
- Jeanswest will publicly announce the Winners via the Jeanswest Facebook page (www.facebook.com/Jeanswest) and the Competition landing page (www.jeanswest.com.au/en-nz/VIPOnlineExclusiveCompetition) on Friday 23 October 2015.
- Jeanswest will contact the winners via their Jeanswest Reward Member or online transaction details (email and mobile/phone), and cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of their provided details that may prevent direct contact.
- The 12 Winners must contact Jeanswest via email (JWCompetition@jeanswest.com.au) within three (3) months of the winning announcement, to claim their prize. If any winner cannot be contacted or does not claim their prize within this timeframe, the promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- Any replacement winners will be drawn at 12pm noon (AEDST) Thursday 21 January 2016, at Jeanswest Head office, 14-16 Yarra Street South Yarra, VIC 3141 and will be notified by their Jeanswest Reward Members details (email and mobile/phone), and cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of their Jeanswest Reward Member or online transaction details that may prevent direct contact.
- Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Employees of Jeanswest Pty Ltd, or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition are not be permitted to enter the competition.
- To be eligible to win, entrants must make an online purchase via (www.jeanswest.com.au) during the competition period. Entries that do not meet these requirements will not be eligible to win. Each online transaction will constitute one entry into the draw. Members can enter multiple times.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via the Jeanswest website: (www.jeanswest.com.au/en-nz/VIPOnlineExclusiveCompetition)
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice at its discretion. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter. By submitting your entry, you grant Jeanswest Pty Ltd the right and permission (except where prohibited by law) to copy, reproduce, encode, store, transmit, publish, post, broadcast, display, adapt, exhibit and/or otherwise use or reuse (without limitation as to when, duration, or the number of times), the wording/comment, any associated imagery and your name for purposes of administering and advertising the Jeanswest ‘Win an online order an hour’ competition. Changing, modifying or suspending the promotion is subject to relevant state and territory regulations.
- The Promoter is Jeanswest Corporation Pty Ltd, (ABN: 61 007 305 839) of 14-16 Yarra Street, South Yarra VIC 3141. ACT Permit Number ACT TP 15/07807 NSW Permit Number LTPS/15/08389