With a passion for developing home grown fashion, we’re excited to launch our first Australian Cotton womenswear collection.
In a palette of blue and white, the collection features stripes and embroidered detailing, in a range of tops, bottoms, and dresses.
Complete with a beautifully crafted ripped & repaired boyfriend jean, all made from Australian Cotton.
Our garments breathe, feel soft on the skin and are cool and comfortable to wear.
As we continue our commitment to traceability and ethical sourcing, we are proud to work with Cotton Australia and stand beside an industry that supports local jobs and rural communities.
- Efficient and responsible farming practices
- United vision to be gentle on the environment
- Reduced insecticide use by 95% in the last 15 years
- 30% less land required to produce cotton lint compared to 15 years ago
- 40% increase in water productivity over the last decade
- Australian cotton is 100% traceable from field to mill
- Grown in 152 regional communities across QLD, NSW and Northern Victoria
THE COTTON FIELDS
Earlier this year, we traveled to Narrabri, NSW, to better understand our cotton supply chain processes. Visiting farms, ginners, and the research and development laboratory, it was undeniable how progressive, sustainable and competitive our Cotton industry is on a global scale; and how fortunate we are as a business to be working with the premium product that is Australian Cotton.
We caught up with Kate Davies, Senior Product Developer Womenswear & CSR about the inspiration behind the collection and collaborating with Cotton Australia.