Welcome Program Terms & Conditions
- The promoter is Jeanswest Pty Ltd (ABN: 61 007 305 839), 14-16 Yarra Street, South Yarra, VIC 3141.
- The promotion is open to Jeanswest Rewards Members in Australia and New Zealand, 13 years of age and older.
- The promotion is a game of chance.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition commences on Friday, 11 September 2015 and closes on Friday, 9 September 2016.
- There are 12 major prize packs consisting of a $300 Jeanswest voucher.
- The sum of the prize pool equals a total value of $3,600.
- 1 winner will be drawn randomly on the first Tuesday of each month, 12 times a year at Jeanswest Head office, 14-16 Yarra Street South Yarra, VIC 3141.
- Jeanswest will endeavour to contact the winner via their Jeanswest Reward Member details (email or mobile/phone), and cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of their member details that may prevent direct contact. Winners will also be posted on the Jeanswest website: www.jeanswest.com.au/en-nz/welcome-program-competition.htm
- Prizes not claimed within 90 days will be deemed void. Unclaimed prizes will be redrawn at the Jeanswest Head Office, 14-16 Yarra St, South Yarra VIC 3141 at 12pm AEST, 90 days after the winner was announced.
- The prize(s) must be taken as offered and cannot be varied.
- The promoter will notify the winner of how the prize is to be collected/distributed.
- Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Employees of Jeanswest Pty Ltd, or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition are not be permitted to enter the competition.
- To be eligible to win, entrants must sign up as a new Jeanswest Rewards member in-store and provided their email address in any Australian or New Zealand Jeanswest store, during the competition period. Entries that do not meet these requirements will not be eligible to win.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via the Jeanswest website: www.jeanswest.com.au/en-nz/welcome-program-competition.htm
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice at its discretion subject to relevant state and territory regulations. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter. By submitting your entry, you grant Jeanswest Pty Ltd the right and permission (except where prohibited by law) to copy, reproduce, encode, store, transmit, publish, post, broadcast, display, adapt, exhibit and/or otherwise use or reuse (without limitation as to when, duration, or the number of times), the wording/comment, any associated imagery and your name for purposes of administering and advertising the Jeanswest ‘Welcome’ competition. Changing, modifying or suspending the promotion is subject to relevant state and territory regulations.
- The Promoter is Jeanswest Corporation Pty Ltd, (ABN: 61 007 305 839) of 14-16 Yarra Street, South Yarra VIC 3141. ACT Permit Number TP 15/07364. NSW Permit Number LTPS/15/07133.
September: S. McLean (New Zealand)
October: D. Reay (NSW)
November: C. Loxton (WA)
December: K. Hassall (QLD)
January: P. O’Leary (VIC)
February: K. Ramage (VIC)
March: J. Suljak (NSW)
April: G. Buswell (VIC)
May: S. Macurthur (QLD)
July: J. Garwood (TAS)
August: G. Morris (QLD)