Next month we’re set to launch Homespun, our Menswear capsule collection, designed, sourced and made in Australia.
We’ve teamed up with seven of Australia’s most well-known and highly regarded suppliers to create a premium range of denim jeans, 100% cotton tees and fleece sweaters, merino wool beanies, suede desert boots and more.
To celebrate the launch of Homespun, we’re giving you and a friend the chance to WIN an exclusive sneak peek of the collection!
When: Tuesday, 8 March at 6:30pm
Where: Jeanswest Miranda Store
We’re opening the doors of our Jeanswest store in Westfield Miranda for an exclusive invite-only collection preview event. You’ll be the first to shop the range and meet our head Menswear designers Clint Curtis & Simon Quinn.
You and your friend will also each receive a $50 Jeanswest Gift Card to spend on the night.
To enter, simply click the link and submit your entry form. You’ll automatically go in the draw to win VIP access to celebrate Homespun with Jeanswest.
The winners will be announced on Tuesday, 1 March 2016.
The Jeanswest Team.
Terms & Conditions
- The promotion is open to Jeanswest customers in New South Wales, Australia, 18 years of age and older.
- The promotion is a skill based competition. To enter the competition, customers must submit the competition entry form, completing all required fields, and must be a Jeanswest Gold or Platinum member, residing in New South Wales as of 24/02/2016. Members may enter multiple times. The winner will be selected at the discretion of Jeanswest.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition commences at 12pm AEDST Tuesday, 23 February 2016 and concludes at 10am AEDST Tuesday, 1 March 2016.
- Winners will each receive a $50 Jeanswest Giftcard. The Giftcard is valid for 1 year from date of issue and can only be redeemed in Australian Jeanswest stores. Voucher cannot be redeemed for cash. The winners will also receive a double pass for them and a friend to attend a VIP experience at Jeanswest Westfield Miranda. The event will be held in the Jeanswest store from 6:30pm – 7:30pm on Tuesday, 8 March 2016.
- Jeanswest will publicly announce the winners via an email send to each winner on Tuesday, 1 March 2016, and on the competition landing page: (www.jeanswest.com.au/en-nz/homespun-mens-competition.htm)
- Jeanswest will contact the winners via their Jeanswest Reward Member email address.
- The 3 winners must confirm the name of the person they wish to bring along and also if they are able to attend the VIP event within 48 hours of receiving the initial email from Jeanswest. If any winner cannot be contacted or does not claim their prize within this timeframe, the promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- Any replacement winners will be drawn at 12pm noon AEDST Thursday, 3 March 2016, at Jeanswest Head office, 14-16 Yarra Street South Yarra, VIC 3141 and will be notified by their Jeanswest Reward Members details (email and mobile/phone).
- Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via the Jeanswest website: (www.jeanswest.com.au/en-nz/homespun-mens-competition.htm)
- Employees of Jeanswest Pty Ltd, or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition are not be permitted to enter the competition.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice at its discretion. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter. By submitting your entry, you grant Jeanswest Pty Ltd the right and permission (except where prohibited by law) to copy, reproduce, encode, store, transmit, publish, post, broadcast, display, adapt, exhibit and/or otherwise use or reuse (without limitation as to when, duration, or the number of times), the wording/comment, any associated imagery and your name for purposes of administering and advertising the Jeanswest ‘Win a VIP Experience with Jeanswest’ competition. Changing, modifying or suspending the promotion is subject to relevant state and territory regulations.
- The Promoter is Jeanswest Corporation Pty Ltd, (ABN: 61 007 305 839) of 14-16 Yarra Street, South Yarra VIC 3141.