We recently travelled to picturesque Rottnest Island, Perth to photograph our summer campaign. We loved Perth so much we’re giving YOU the chance to experience it for yourself with our exclusive Reward Member competition. Simply make a purchase with your Rewards Card or log-in online before 25 December 2015 and you’ll automatically be entered into the draw. Not a member? Sign up now!
Valued at over $4,500, the prize includes:
Return flights to Perth Airport
5 nights accommodation
Return ferry trip to
Bike hire with helmets
Snorkel gear hire
N. Campbell - WA.
Terms & Conditions
- Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Entry is open to all residents of Australia and New Zealand excluding employees of Jeanswest Corporation Pty Ltd.
- The competition commences on 1 December, 2015 at 10am (AEDST) and concludes on 24 December, 2015 at midnight (AEDST).
- To be eligible to win, entrants must make a purchase either online via www.jeanswest.com.au or in any Australian or New Zealand Jeanswest store, during the competition period. Entrants must be a Jeanswest Rewards Member and be either logged into their Rewards account when purchasing online, or use their Rewards card when purchasing in store. Entries that do not meet these requirements will not be eligible to win. Each purchase (transaction) will constitute one entry into the draw. Members can enter multiple times.
- The promotion is a game of chance.
- Entrants under the age of 18 must obtain the prior permission of a parent or guardian over the age of 18 to enter.
- Incomplete or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries.
- One winner will be drawn randomly at 9am (AEDST) 8 January, 2016 at Jeanswest Head Office, 14-16 Yarra Street, South Yarra, Vic, 3141. The first name drawn will receive the major prize.
- The sum of the prize pool equals to a total value of $4,500.
- Themajorprize is:
- Return economy flights to Perth Airport for two people from your nearest capital city;
- 3 nights accommodation in a studio room at the Adina Apartment Hotel Perth or Adina Apartment Hotel Perth, Barrack Plaza;
- 2 nights accommodation on Rottnest Island at Hotel Rottnest in a courtside room for 2 people. Value is $330.00 per night. Offer valid until 25 November 2016, excluding black out dates: 1 November 2015 to 29 February 2016;
- “Extended stay” return ferry to Rottnest Island via Rottnest Express from Perth, Barrack Street Jetty. This includes Swan River Cruise with commentary & Rottnest Island Admission Fee for 2 people;
- Bike hire with helmets for 2 people;
- Snorkel gear hire for 2 people.
- Jeanswest will endeavour to contact the winner via their Jeanswest Rewards Member details (email or mobile/phone) and cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of their member details that may prevent direct contact. The winner will be published on Jeanswest’s facebook page and website on 8 January, 2016.
- Prizes not claimed within 90 days will be deemed void. Unclaimed prizes will be redrawn at 14-16 Yarra St, South Yarra VIC 3141 at 9am (AEDST) on 8 April, 2016.
- The prize(s) must be taken as offered and cannot be varied.
- The major prize must be redeemed by the winner before 30 December, 2016 unless otherwise approved in writing by Jeanswest. The winner is required to cover all costs not outlined in the prize above.
- The prize cannot be taken during specific periods asoutlined bytheaccommodationprovider orRottnestExpress. Someblackoutperiodsincludebutarenotlimited to:
- 10 January 2016
- 27 & 28 February 2016
- 25 – 28 March 2016
- 25 – 31 December 2016
- The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity, proof of residency at the nominated address within the entry form and/or proof of entry validity in order to claim prize elements. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that an entrant cannot provide suitable proof, the entrant will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of Promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Entry or who has, in the opinion of Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if Promoter becomes aware that the winner and/or the winner’s entry is of a type described in this clause.
- In the event that any prize item is unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize item of equal or greater value subject to written directions from a regulatory authority. Except with the written consent of the Promoter, prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash unless stated. The Promoter has absolute discretion as to whether it will provide such consent and need not provide any reasons to any person for providing or withholding consent.
- The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspects of the competition is final and binding on every person who enters and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow the entrant to take part in any or all aspects of the prize, if the promoter determines, in their absolute discretion, that a winner is not in the mental or physical condition necessary to be able to safely participate in the prize. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the promoter in its absolute discretion.
- By accepting the prize, the major winner/entrant agrees to have his/her entry photograph and story to be used within the Jeanswest blog/website or social media or as required with all reasonable media editorial requests relating to the prize, including but not limited to, being interviewed and photographed, filmed and/or chaperoned throughout the duration of the prize.
- In consideration for the Promoter awarding the prize to the winner, the winners hereby assigns to the Promoter all right, title and interest in and to all copyright in any material created pursuant to the winner’s participation in any aspect of the prize.
- In the event that for any reason whatsoever an entrant does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the entrant and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
- Independent financial advice should be sought as tax implications may arise as a result of accepting the prize.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that the Entrant/Winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplier’s requirements.
- In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoter’s ability to proceed with the competition on the dates and in the manner described in these terms and conditions, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the competition and recommence it from the start on the same conditions, subject to any directions given under State Regulation.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by the phone user or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to any direction given under State Regulation.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects personal information about you to enable you to participate in this promotion but no further use of this information will be made without prior consent.
- The Promoter is Jeanswest Corporation Pty Ltd, (ABN: 61 007 305 839) of 14-16 Yarra Street, South Yarra VIC 3141. NSW permit number: LTPS/15/09454. Permit No ACT TP 15/08219.