Jo Blankfield Competition Terms & Conditions
- The promoter is Jeanswest Pty Ltd (ABN: 61 007 305 839), 14-16 Yarra Street, South Yarra, VIC 3141.
- The promotion is open to Jeanswest Rewards Members in Australia and New Zealand, 18 years of age and older.
- The promotion is a game of chance.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition commences on 9 June 2015 and concludes on 28 June 2015 at 12am midnight (AEST).
- Eleven winners will be drawn randomly at 12pm noon AEST 29 June 2015, at Jeanswest Head office, 14-16 Yarra Street South Yarra, VIC 3141. The first name drawn will receive the major prize, and subsequent ten (10) names drawn will each receive a runner up prize.
- The sum of the prize pool equals a total value of $1,240 (AUD).
The major prize is: - A free two (2) hour styling session with Jo Blankfield (value of $300 (AUD)) at their nearest major metro Jeanswest store (located in metro Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth or Hobart in Australia, Auckland or Christchurch in New Zealand).
- A copy of Jo Blankfield’s book, “Your Body, Your Style” (value of $40 (AUD))
- One (1) $500 (AUD) Jeanswest gift card
- 15% off any Jeanswest clothing purchased during the 2 hour style session (Jo Blankfield must be in attendance during these purchases).
The ten (10) runner-up prizes are one (1) copy of Jo Blankfield’s book, “Your Body, Your Style” (value of $40 (AUD) each).
- Jeanswest will publicly announce the Major Prize winner and ten (10) Runner Up prize winners via the Jeanswest Facebook page on Friday 3 July 2015. Jeanswest will endeavour to contact the winner and runners up via their Jeanswest Reward Member details (email or mobile/phone), and cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of their member details that may prevent direct contact.
- The Major Prize Winner must contact Jeanswest via email (JWCompetition@jeanswest.com.au) within three (3) months of the winning announcement, to claim their prize. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim their prize within this timeframe, the promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The replacement winner will be drawn at 12pm noon AEST 29 September 2015, at Jeanswest Head office, 14-16 Yarra Street South Yarra, VIC 3141.
- Jeanswest will publicly announce the replacement winner via the Jeanswest Facebook page on Friday 2 October 2015. Jeanswest will endeavour to contact the winner and runners up via their Jeanswest Reward Member details (email or mobile/phone), and cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of their member details that may prevent direct contact.
- The replacement winner must contact Jeanswest via email (JWCompetition@jeanswest.com.au) within three (3) months of the winning announcement, to claim their prize.
- The promoter will notify the winner of how the prize is to be collected/distributed.
- Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Employees of Jeanswest Pty Ltd, or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition are not be permitted to enter the competition.
- To be eligible to win, entrants must make a purchase of any Jeanswest Jeans, either online via www.jeanswest.com.au or in any Australian or New Zealand Jeanswest store, during the competition period. Entrants must be a Jeanswest Rewards Member and be either logged into their Rewards account when purchasing online, or use their Rewards card when purchasing in store. Entries that do not meet these requirements will not be eligible to win. Each jeans purchase (transaction) will constitute one entry into the draw. Members can enter multiple times.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via the Jeanswest website: www.jeanswest.com.au/en-au/jo-blankfield.htm
- The Major prize must be redeemed by the winner before 30 June 2016 unless otherwise approved in writing by Jeanswest. The winner is required to provide their own transport to their chosen nearest major metro Jeanswest store including any associated travel & accommodation costs.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice at its discretion. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter. By submitting your entry, you grant Jeanswest Pty Ltd the right and permission (except where prohibited by law) to copy, reproduce, encode, store, transmit, publish, post, broadcast, display, adapt, exhibit and/or otherwise use or reuse (without limitation as to when, duration, or the number of times), the wording/comment, any associated imagery and your name for purposes of administering and advertising the Jeanswest ‘Win a Style Session’ competition. Changing, modifying or suspending the promotion is subject to relevant state and territory regulations.
- The Promoter is Jeanswest Corporation Pty Ltd, (ABN: 61 007 305 839) of 14-16 Yarra Street, South Yarra VIC 3141. ACT Permit Number ACT TP 15/06090. NSW Permit Number LTPS/15/04236.